The future solutions in Nordic public transport
An international success
As an exhibitor, you’ll meet an international audience, including the industry’s most important decision-makers from Sweden, the other Nordic countries and the countries of the Baltic region.
Almost 6,500 people in leading positions came to the last trade show to meet new suppliers, obtain new knowledge and discover smart new solutions – all with a view to developing and finding new ways to offer attractive, eco-friendly and adapted solutions that place the passenger front and centre.
A concept of success
Persontrafik is a collective arena for the whole industry, where co-operation and collaboration are fundamental. There is a strong focus on technological advances, services, safety, combined mobility and not least public transport’s contribution to a sustainable society and sustainable urban development.
On show at Persontrafik
- Buses & other vehicles │ Safety
- Taxis │ Environmental technology
- Rail-based vehicles │ Stop environments
- IT │ Vehicle equipment & interiors
- Traffic information │ Dial-a-ride & school transport
- Traffic control │ Spare parts, service & maintenance
- Charging infrastructure │ Combined mobility
- Ticketing systems │ Workshop equipment
- Other services
Top level contacts
- Responsible politicians
- relevant public agencies
- Traffic planners
- drivers and other important decision-makers
They come to see what’s new, exchange experiences and gain a clear picture of what the market has to offer.
Facts from 2018
- 6,418 visitors from 24 countries
- 167 exhibitors from 20 countries
- 86% felt the results of their participation were satisfactory, good or very good
- 1,133 seminar participants